Welcome to the CosmicMarketing.com member area. From here
you have full access to all sections of the site. Use the
links below or navigation bar to navigate through the information
an tutorials available. You can also post a message on the
community message board.
Getting more visitors is the life-blood of any website.
Without visitors you can not generate sales, boost your
trafficrank and essentially you cannot run a successful
website. There are many ways in which to achieve a great
number of visitors, detailed in the following pages.
- Internet Marketing Strategy
- Do you have an internet marketing strategy? Do you know
what it means? Without one your site is not going to succeed.
We'll fill you in, and give you a plan of action with
a good marketing mix.
- Finding Keywords
- Do you know what your targeted keywords are? Do you
have all of them? Do you know which are more popular than
others? We'll show you the professional way to get your
- Search Engine Optimization
- Ranking high in the search engines is the ultimate goal
for any website. We give you the low down on how it's
- Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate marketing is one of the biggest sources of
traffic, second only to search engines. We'll show you
how to setup an affiliate program and make it work for
- Web Directories
- Web directories such as Yahoo and Dmoz can supply and
good deal of traffic, furthermore they'll boost your link
popularity. We've got the definitive list of web directories
and how to get your site the best listing possible.
- Link Partners
- Link partners are vital, not so much for the traffic
they send, but the boost in link popularity. We'll give
you the tried and tested techniques for getting you link
- Email Marketing
- Email marketing can send your site a lot of traffic,
but you have to be careful. We'll show you the dos and
the don'ts and walk you through the mine field.
- Pay Per Click
- Pay per click can yield high returns, but only when
done properly. Done wrong and it can eat you marketing
budget in no time. We'll show you what and what not cot
- Press Releases
- Getting a little press interest can pay off big. We'll
give you advice on what actions to take.
- RSS Feed
- An RSS feed is the new way to keep people informed,
and attract new people to your site. We tell you how to
setup your feed, and get people subscribed.
- Other Tricks
- We'll let you in on the other tricks marketers use to
get customers and monitor their competition.
Once you have attracted people to your site, you want them
to stay there! Your site must be stylish, professional and
easy to navigate if you want to convert those visitors to
- Assurance Seals
- Assurance seals are a way of adding credibility to your
site. They let your visitors know that you have met the
- Privacy Policies
a professional look and increase trust. But also to ensure
that your cookies are being set properly.
- Building A Community
- Building a community for your site adds content, and
can dramatically increase return visits.
- Creating A Professional
- If your website looks like a professional business then
your visitor will see it that way. If it looks like an
amateurs homepage then they aren't going to be trusting
enough to part with their cash.
- Order Forms
- If you aren't using a shopping cart, adding an order
form before your customers make payment can reap many
- W3C Standards
- The World Wide Web Consortium sets web standards for
new and emerging technology. Comply to these standards
and you will benefit in all areas.
- Cookies are useful for tracking information about your
visitors, and personalizing their experience.
We offer services to accompany the tutorials and guides
on our site.
- Submission Services
- We can help your traffic by submitting your site to
the web directories or affiliate directories.
- E-Marketing Consultancy
- We can give you some professional internet marketing
advice based on your site and services.